Can not update Cookie 5.8 to Cookie 5.8.1 in AppStore!

• Just to note same problem. I'm glad your "on" it and look forward to the fix.

• I'm having this same problem, even though it's several hours after you posted that an update had been uploaded. In addition to the error message that Cookie is damaged (delete & re-download, which didn't work); when I do try to re-download I get a message that Cookie was purchased on another computer, and I should sign in w/those credentials. Cookie was definitely downloaded on this computer and signing in again doesn't help the situation.

Please help!

Thank you!

• Same problem as the above poster. I did try to use my old sign in (and later new sign in also) with no luck. It shows in the app store as purchased and downloaded, but keeps asking for the username and password.
    What to do?

• Same problem here.
    Thank you for the quick action to address the issue. Will survive somehow while waiting for the update.
    Also would like to take the opportunity to compliment on your App as I find it excellent!

• Quick tip: You can always restore the previous version from a Time Machine backup 🙂

• so sorry guys,

this was a simple mistake on my part which should have been caught in the review.
    Im not sure why it wasn't...

In any case, its been around 16hrs since I discovered and fixed the problem.... Its in review now, hopefully Apple approves it asap.

• V5.8.2 has finally been approved, and should be available within the hour.

• And 5.8.2 works as expected! Thanks, Russell.

• Thanks for taking care of this so quickly! Your responsiveness to customers remains amazing; thank you!

• 🙂 Thanks for your quick fix!