Cokkie conern

• which version of Cookie did you update from ?

• I update from App Store and now it's the 4.0
    9 793 896 octets (10,2 Mo sur disque)

Cookie :

Version : 4,0
    Obtenues de : Mac App Store
    Dernière modification : 25/04/2015 04:47
    Type : Intel
    64 bits (Intel) : Oui
    Signé par : Apple Mac OS Application Signing, Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority, Apple Root CA
    Emplacement : /Applications/Cookie.app

• what you need to do is also delete this file:
    ~/Library/Application Support/Cookie/Favorites.plist

you will lose all your favourites, and have to reselect them.
    make sure you disable Cookie's timer, so all the cookies art removed before you can recheck as favourites.

• I think you have a serious problem with this software; it is set, I do not see why I'm going to play to sorcerer apprentice , please repair your mistakes, I pay expensive for this software and it's legitime that I have the best return and satisfaction

• of course i agree.

I think that crash is caused by a change I made in saving Flash favourites in version 3.0.24
    so if you upgraded from a version of Cookie lower than 3.0.24, this is why Cookie may be crashing.

😞

• of course i agree.

I think that crash is caused by a change I made in saving Flash favourites in version 3.0.24
    so if you upgraded from a version of Cookie lower than 3.0.24, this is why Cookie may be crashing.

When i refresh the app store , i have no update available ??

• v4.0 is the current version on the App Store.
    v4.0.1 is waiting to be reviewed by Apple.

• Ok thank you for your quick reply and I hope the solved concerns . I appreciate 😉

• We are on Monday and we are still no update available on Apple Store, it's always the 4.0?
    Weird ?

• 4.0.3 should be available in the Mac App Store now.

🙂