Financial Instituion Requires Computer ID every time, even though it's on my favorite
FBHarris last edited by
I use Chase Bank to pay bills online and therefore have their domain checked on my "favorites" with Cookie. I've set Cookie to delete non-favorites when I quit my browser.
Why then do I have to receive a text with a new code every time I reopen my browser and try to log in? It's cumbersome and annoying and according to my understanding, the App (Cookie) is supposed to prevent this.
I do have the Tracking Cookies box checked as part of my unwanteds...could that be the problem?
Other than this, I'm pretty happy with the performance of the App. Thanks!
SweetP last edited by SweetP
If the Chase domain displays any (red) tracking cookies, then what you can do is try whitelisting them.
This is easy:
- expand the Chase cookie by clicking the little triangle.
- Highlight any red cookies
- Right-click(control-click) to show the contextual menu
- Select: "Add cookie to Whitelist"
- You can (by trial and error - add to whitelist/remove from whitelist) find the cookie(s) which need to be kept.
If that doesn't work, take a look on the Databases tab, maybe Chase sets a database with your login details.
I almost forgot....
You will need to disable the timer(if it is running) before trying this.