Cookie 3.0.13 beta
Im looking for a bit of feedback on the next version of Cookie before I release.
there are no new features, just fixes, and improvements. heres the full list of changes:
- fixed Chrome/Chromium non-Favs removal for mulitple users
- updated start at login to use modern apis
- dock icon display now updates dynamically for 10.7+
- code optimisations (less saving to user defaults)
- removed unneccesary code (SQLite in particular, Cookie now utilises the inbuilt OS SQLite library)
the areas I am particularly interested in are the new restart at login code (you will need to remove Cookie as a login item under System Preferences - as Cookie now has a login Helper app), Firefox/Chrome/Chromium cookie removal and display, and Database removal and display. (SQLite)
thanks in advance
Hi- Installed on my MacBookPro and with 10.8.3 and it started at login no problem; it also seems to work more smoothly and I do not see the "update gear" spinning like I did on 12. However, why would there be two cookie icons in my dock (both are for 12b)?
Thanks for your continued work on this great product!