Cookie 5 don't work with chromium.
Safari works fine, but chromium cookies ("normal" and flash cookies) are not recognized and not deleted when finishing chromium.
I use the newest version of el Captain and the newest version of chromium.
Cookie 4 works well with the chromium browser.
SweetP last edited by SweetP
sorry for the late reply.
- disable the TImer,
- open the Advanced panel in Preferences
- push the Button “Remove All Sandbox Permissions”
- click the "Open Setup Window" button
- skip through to the "Choose Browsers" tab
- disable one browser (any browser)
- reenable that browser
- skip through to the end,
- and re-open Cookie
can you let me know if this works for you.