- another attempt at fixing crash
- yet another attempt at fixing a crash
- reverted start at login code
- changed window closing behaviour to be more standard
- fixed a spelling mistake
- fixed an issue with favorites
Running 22.214.171.124 under macOS 10.12 Beta (16A254g). For unknown reasons, neither the "Remove Non-Favorites" nor the "Remove Tracking Cookies" buttons are functional. The "Remove" button is working, however.
SweetP last edited by
is the license valid?
- improved favorites behaviour when editing Chrome users
- performance optimisations
- sparkle updated
- I have also added in some error checking (with instructions to send logging) to hopefully catch the disappearing favorites in action.
- first attempt at fixing the mysterious disappearing favorites bug
- improved favorites behaviour
- more performance optimisations
- sparkle updated.. again
- another attempt at fixing disappearing favs bugs
- better logging in stack trace report
- integrated the Licensing and About windows into the Preferences window.
- another Sparkle update
- removed zero favs warnings - thanks for the feedback, it seems to be fixed, please let me know if it still occurs!
- recompiled on Sierra Xcode8
- fixed a small ui issue on Sierra
- better support for Safari 10
- better support for Safari Technology Preview
- fixed some crashes
- attempt to fix menubar position changing on startup
- japanese translation - thanks Koichi MATSUMOTO
- attempt to fix potential endless permissions window loop
- Firefox Developer Edition Support
- MacBook Pro TouchBar support
- fixed an issue with timer removal of tracking cookies
another attempt at fixing potential endless permissions window loop
- another attempt at fixing menubar position changing on startup
- fixed some minor touchbar and menu related issues
- fixes a crash related to Silverlight removal